Thursday, May 8, 2008

what day is it again??

Okay, so it is Thursday, I know it has been since Monday since I have updated, and really to tell you the truth,  you are lucky that I even have enough energy to form you know, words let alone thoughts, and move my fingers on the keyboard. 

So today was my, "way too early to get to work," day. And guess what the very first thing my boss said this morning tells me, "well since J. has a new position she does not open to outpatient gym anymore you need to get here 10 minutes before 7 to open." (banging head against the wall in despair). Now for those who are Math illiterate that means I will get to work at 6:50 in the morning, yes the morning. Sooooo since time does not exist before 6 am, this seems impossible.

(Side Bar)
Let me so tell you that I hate mornings just about as much as anything, the only thing worse is Monday mornings. I kinda feel like you know hitting people and being grumpy to let people know that I hate mornings.  I am gonna need a gallon of Diet Dr. Pepper to function.

So when the ringing in my ears stopped and my blood pressure dropped back down to safe levels and that little vain on my head that pulses in the fight or flight scenario calmed down,  I calmly replied okay is that all you wanted to talk to me about, thinking you know that hmmmm maybe I will get a you know, a "we appreciate how hard you work" or something along those lines not a, "get here at work before dawn!"

I mean, Do people even exists that early? I am here to tell you NO! 

Well now that I got over well having to be there before my eyes and arms work, I realized that hmmm I am the only technician in the gym for two hours so when the two hours pass (along with losing about ten pounds, some hair and two machines needed for rehab) I see the other technician there and wow am I glad to see him. 

Then I realized that I was sweaty, yes that is right sweaty I am sure that I looked stunningly beautiful for the rest of the day. I am thankful for putting on extra D.O. for the B.O. 

Well I am home and well thank goodness cause I worked from 7-6 today and if I had to work another second I think I might of just melt into a puddle. So on that happy note, I just finished eating steak (thanks dad!) and am watching survivor. So really I am now just putting off my second  job duties and studying for my final tomorrow, that I definitely have not even started studying for, ooooops ;) 

Well overall I am so glad this day is over and I think that it will not be as bad as a day when I look back on it tomorrow. So I will leave you with an inspiring quote that I really need to hear: 

"It requires less Character to discover the faults of others than it does to tolerate them."

J. Petit Senn 


1 comment:

Phil said...

Ooh! I hate early mornings. But you survived, were awesome to your mom on Mother's Day and a great daughter.