Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Cause sometimes you just need some Tacos

Let me Prelude this Taco story to just say that me and rising before the sun (5:30 am!), not good news for the people around me. In fact, I felt like a bear who is coming out of hibernation ready to eat and devour any person or thing that comes in my way. Not to mention that I do not even remember driving to work today. Huh, not good. To all those who had to endure such fun-ness (not to mention brilliant driving skills that I have no recollection of doing) from me all I have to say is............. sorry, but it is not my fault that they changed my schedule.


Well today is Taco Tuesday which means there is a deal at Rosa's for the Taco Plate. You get three tacos and rice and beans and two tortillas. Let me tell you (I say that a lot, hmmm) after already working 6 hours the time lunch rolled around, I was hungry, upset, and in dire need of some Taco goodness. So Dad took me to lunch :-D Which was great fun and well yall just think I vent on this here blog but, oh does he get to hear a lot more ranting and raving at lunch. So anyway Diet is going well as you can see. Well I mean I did just eat a bowl of fresh cherries, I mean fruit erases fat and in fact erases all other calories ingested for the rest of the day.


Calories: 100000000 over my limit (i like Tacos)

stressful day: 10000000 pulled out hairs 

Bowl of fresh Cherries: Priceless

Laters

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are the priceless one, Meggie Pooh!

Anonymous said...

Megan, I love taco's too! Maybe to
much. Mexcian food is good anytime,
acoording me!:) YEP, I agree with you, being at work before 7:00 in the morning is to early for anyone
to think clearly! I don't start moving until 8:00, unless I absolutely have too. Hope you are
having a good week! The weekend will be here soon.:) Take care,
Megan. Your Friend, Donna Altman

AbbieCRAZY said...

You make me laugh! And want tacos....