Friday, May 30, 2008

Salmonella

So since I had such a fabulous week I thought I would share just a little bit about it. 

According to centers for disease control or the CDC (not kidding)  "Salmonellosis is an infection with bacteria called salmonella. Most persons infected with Salmonella develop diarrhea, fever, and abdominal cramps 12 to 72 hours after infection."  

So needless to say I have made some new friends this week, Sal, Mon, and Nella. So me and my new friends are gonna party like it is 1999 until, well, they leave. So talk to you fine bloggers later!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my, Megan! Bless your heart! You
have had a rough week. I hope when your 3 new friends leave, they will
leave for good, and hope they leave soon! :) Hang in there, friend. Better days are ahead. Praying for you. Love you, Donna
Altman

Sarah said...

VERY sorry you've been sick -- I feel like you've been the trendsetter with all these loser tomato wanna-be salmonella folks, don't you? 'Cause you and I KNOW it was NOT our Sharky's that made you sick! No, no, no!