Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Bunco!

K well last night my mom threw a bunco party and I was asked to be an alternate. Lets just say that I had a blast and well here is some of my favorite subjects of conversation:

Mother I am 22!!!
Self-Cleaning ovens
diets, while eating hot dogs
how I look 15
Thank goodness I found freedom in Christ (thanks Pam)
BUNCO!!!!

Twitter
Cutest costume goes to Anne (red socks pend to her shirt)




I Know there is more just can not think of them at the moment. Until next time.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Megan, thanks for the post. Sounds
like you had a great time! I know you had a fun group to play the game with. I played Bunco when I
lived in Florida. A fun game.Hope
you are having a good week. Donna Altman

Donna Ware said...

loved having you at the party. You were such a sweetie to help me clean up.

Did you tell everyone that Anne was wearing red socks penned to her shirt because it was "favorite baseball team" night and she came as the "Boston Red Sox" Anne is sooo creative!

Oh, is the "I am 22" comment directed at me??? :)

mom

AbbieCRAZY said...

I do not think that you look 15! You were much fun at Bunco.....

Anne said...

WooHoo...the most creative costume! What is the next theme...I am all up about a good dress-up opportunity!