Thursday, May 15, 2008

Reality?

I have a new reality T.V. show idea for the nation. 

You Get 1,000 aspiring comedians, singers, idols, dog groomers, millionaires, bachelors, and bachelorttes,  then put them in Nascars let them ride around only turning left, then have them play three rounds of golf, and then go to an island in the middle of an ocean having them separate into teams compete in pointless games for shells on a stick, then after the winner is announced  they all go and try to become animal groomers, then chefs, top models, and then all move in together in a house full of cameras. Then the last one standing has to watch people actually doing normal stuff like going to work.  I think I shall call it, 

"Hello!!!!!!!  I want some REAL television"  


I mean when did we break into "reality" overload??? And I know Nascar and golf are not reality T.V. I just thought I would throw those in for good measure.  K well just thought I would get that off my chest.  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL

This is too true.

Of course they would all go nuts if they had to work.