Thursday, September 11, 2008

Rain, Books, and Exams oh my

So here I am blurry eyed from lack of sleep and too much reading of kinesiology and I thought, "Self I have not posted anything on my blog for far too long." Then I quickly replied to myself, "Megan you are so right you need to post something tonight." So here I am.......

Seriously.......

I am in the process of finishing up my 2nd week of PT school and I am still a little "lost" into my syllabi. Now you might be thinking Megan it can not be that bad but oh let me tell you something, the most stressful thing about this whole PT school business thing is trying to keep everything strait in your head. Which is normally hard without, you know science running through my head 24/7. That might not sound that bad but the amount of things that I have to do in a given day on top of actually learning stuff and retaining it, is the hard thing. So anyway, enough with the stress, we all have enough stress in our days so some best parts of WEEK 2 of PT school.

1. Rain !!!! in west Texas we almost never complain about rain.
2. Naked runner story from professor
3. Rain which means an hour more sleep a night because I did not have to walk in the morning!
4. Passing a Medical Terms quiz my guessing alone wooohooo!!! Love those days
5. Sharky's With new friends and seeing other friends there too!!
6. Getting things done
7. Rain
8. Awkward moments, oh the awkward moments in lab (more to come on those ;) )
9. Listening to my theme song (unbreakable by Fireflight)
10. Actually understanding 75% of test material for Anatomy test on Tuesday
11. Making new friends
12. Did I mention Rain??

So yay for 2nd week of school. The next 3 weeks I have tests so well lets just say that I might look, sound, or act a little more stressed than normal. (look for brown headed girl banging her head with a kinesiology book trying out osmosis)

So that means the writing will be a little patchy but hang in there I will post some awkward lab moments this weekend hopefully so that will just have to get you through the next couple of weeks. K well hope y'all have a grrrrrrrrrrrrrreat weekend, oh that means college football, I love Saturdays in the fall.

Later I might get to bed before midnight yay Sleep!!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Um, the naked runner story? You're going to post that there, too, right? That one begs a post!

I have one for you:
13. Troy, after seeing Megs at Sharky's turns to his wife and says, "I never know if how to mention it to the person, but Megan looks like she's lost weight."

Boo-yah! Go kickboxing!