Sunday, September 7, 2008

My day tomorrow

Just so my blog friends know about my day tomorrow or on most Mondays I thought I would tell you my schedule for tomorrow.

MONDAY Week 2: " I have no idea what I am doing, this could get interesting"

5:50 am--Wake up get dressed to go walk
6:00 am--Walk around campus with "S"
6:55 am--Get home and eat breakfast with mom
7:10 am--Shower quickly and get dressed for school
7:25 am--Check email etc......
7:35 am--Drive to school haul 50 lbs of books into class
8:00 am--Kinesiology
10:00 am--Physiology (I think, this might be seminar tomorrow i dunno)
11:00 am--Staff meeting early lunch for us
11:15 am--Meet mimi grandfather and dad for mimi b-day lunch
1:00 pm--Foundations maybe another class in there in the afternoon not sure
5:00 pm--Lug all books back to car and drive home and get ready for kickboxing
6:00pm--Drive to kickboxing
6:30pm--Kickboxing
7:30pm--Hobble to car and drive home
8:00pm--Eat dinner and rehydrate
8:30pm--Read over notes and do HW
10:00pm--Shower again and study as needed and try to go to sleep before midnight

wow no wonder I am tired.

(random tangent warning)
Well to get me through PT school I have found a theme song, way girly and maybe a little sad but hey look at my schedule you would need a theme song too, it is called "unbreakable" from Fireflight. Hardcore Christian Rock, FYI.
(end of random tangent)

K well it is off to bed for me I will see you when I see you.

1 comment:

Tammy M. said...

Hi Megan -

Sounds like a day full of excitement and on the go! Your brain will be tired, but I know that you will be excited to go and kick something or hit something tonight at LA Boxing. Obviously I have NO idea about what LA Boxing does, but wish I was young enough to go do it too!