Friday, September 19, 2008

Kicking and Screaming

So today is the end of week three of PT school, good news they have not kicked me out and I have not failed out yet ;) Also, I passed my first anatomy test with a solid "B" (wooohooo) and I passed a med terms "test" with flying colors yay me!!! So this week has been pretty good.

This weekend however, will be stressful because I have a dreaded Kinesiology test on Monday. This class is one that you dread going to because you know that you will end up crying during long study sessions that seem to make you feel dumber than help you. Yea that class. What is way worse, is the stories I hear from the 2nd years about the test. And the fact that all the professors laugh when we mention Kinesiology tests in their class is a little troubling. Here are some of the things I have heard this week.

1. You will cry because of this class
2. The mean after the curve is a 68! (from kinesiology professor)
3. You will look at the test and say, "we did not go over this in class"
4. You will look at the test and say. "What is this?"
5. hahahahahahahhahahahahahahaha
6. Just remember this verse from Monday

These "helpful" hints are soooooooooooo helpful that my blood pressure rises to about 180/150 mm HG and then smoke comes out of my ears every time people start talking about kinesiology. Now here is my thing about helpful tips. The list above IS NOT HELPFUL!!! (well the verse is) What I really need is instant knowledge about levers, and force vectors, and other stuff that I do not remember. I mean I thought I got rid of physics after undergrad and here is my nemesis all over again!!! Okay well praying for me!

I just thought I was going to get some sleep this weekend , HA! So that is my weekend plans so I hope y'all have a better weekend than that planned!! WAIT I forgot I get my nails done and a message this weekend!!!!!!!!!!!, hmmmm things are looking up! I guess I will see you guys at church.



Hold on Tuesday is coming!!!

3 comments:

Tammy M. said...

I am glad you have your brain and not mine!

Donna Ware said...

I need to know the verse that brings you peace because I can use it at work on "those" days.

You are getting a "message" Hmmmm A message from whom. I wish you were getting a massage instead, but hey, if you like messages, go for it.

Mom

Anonymous said...

Praying for you today, Megan. I know you did your best on the test.
I stress too. Tuesday isn't to far away! Your Friend, Donna Altman
PS I was sick on Sunday.