Sunday, November 14, 2010

T-Minus 27 days and counting

Well bloggy friends it has happened. It is officially less that 3o days away from Graduation. I know what you are thinking,

WE KNOW WE HAVE SEEN YOUR COUNTLESS COUNTDOWNS ON FB SO OFTEN, THAT YOUR COUNTDOWN HAUNTS US IN OUR SLEEP.
To this I reply good I am glad you have your priorities straight ;)

So let me tell you about this weekend. IT WAS AWESOME! My Mom came down (or across if your are thinking literally) to have a girls weekend. Which usually involves a lot of eating, some shopping, a movie, and relaxing. What else do you need? I propose, Nothing.

However this weekend we had a goal that we had to meet. I needed a dress for graduation. Which bloggernets let me tell you how much I love shopping for dresses, I HATE dress shopping but this trip actually turned out waaaaay better than expected.

So we commenced mission: Find hot looking black dress that makes you look 30 pounds lighter with matching black shoes (it has a ring to it)


Well no joke first place we went we found the dress and by lunch we had the shoes. It was crazy it never happens that fast especially with shoe shopping. Let me explain, me trying to find nice "church" or "interview" shoes is like trying to find the lost city of Atlantis with a snorkel. Well with my dainty size 11 wide squares for feet there are very FEW stores that carry my size, let alone anything that I would actually wear you know if public which is kinda the point. Anyway I am rambling but needless to say I found some that are not super dressy but I can walk in them in front of people with out fear or falling or broken ankles and really that is all that counts right?

Anyway so I had a blast this weekend, I just wished it was longer. Well I hope you all have a great week!! Later Dayz!

1 comment:

Donna Ware said...

I had a blast too! You will look simply gorgeous in your new dress and shoes. Memories of the weekend--cheesecake, falling asleep in two seconds, blackberries, chuy's and the weatherman. Every time I think of the weatherman in the jet, I giggle. good times! Can't wait for you to be home!!