Monday, November 8, 2010

Patient's will say the Darndest things

Well Bloggernets this is the second post is week and no my inservice is still no where near completion yet I am watching Castle and writing on my blog. Any who I don't have to be at work until 10am tomorrow so I am thinking I am pulling a PT school classic and staying up late to get things done. Oh well.

So I had a patient tell me something pretty funny today so I think I will share some of the funny things patients will say, no worries no names will be said to protect the innocent and to stick to HIPPAA.

Funny patient quote:

"Ms. Megan when will I get my massage you have tender and magical fingers"

There you have it folks I have tender and magical fingers. You heard it from here first. I am thinking I should put this on my graduation annoucement, or have it be my new rapper name. Megan "magical fingers" Ware. LOL oh dear. Patients WILL say the darndest things. I know it was meant with all sincerity so I do not mind but REALLY??


No comments: