Saturday, November 6, 2010

Hi, yea um still alive

Hello to all my Blogger peeps that I have sadly let down and not updated my blog in lets say 2 YRS! Where has the time gone? I will say it went to the PT school black whole where basically I dropped off the face of the planet for 2.5 years. I am slowly resurfacing to catch up with friends as I am about to graduate this December and I thought I would start up the Ol' Blog again to try and reconnect. Anyway some things that I have learned over the past 2.5 years.

1. PT and its related business (I should hope so)
2. Caffeine is a must like Oxygen
3. I am a nerd
4. The ACU and Hardin Simmons libraries close at 12am and you will have to resort to home study or whataburger, I chose home study usually
5. Sharkys is pure awesomeness
6. PANDORA
7. Time flies weather you are having fun or not
8. That I love doing cardio workouts on the elliptical machine although we have parted ways far too long on this last clinical
9. The human being can learn with very little sleep
10. I LOVE HOLIDAYS
11. That it is really hard to blog when you don't have enough time to sleep.


Well there you have it. This list is not all inclusive by any means but this is what I could think of in like 5 minutes. Well bloggers I must sign off due to the fact I should be working on my inservice that is this week that I have not started on yet, oops. Anyway more updates laters!!!!

34 more days until graduation and counting, GET EXCITED!

1 comment:

Tammy M. said...

Welcome back!! 34 days yea!!!