Sunday, November 21, 2010

Soooooo close and yet,..........

Well bloggernets, it is that time to update ye ol' blog. It has been an okay week nothing too overly spectacular happened this week. Just went to work and came, came home, and went back to work the next day. Oh my goodness I almost forgot the best part of the week!!!!!

I WENT TO THE MIDNIGHT SHOWING OF HP7 part 1. Very exciting My cousin and her friend, me, another student from work, and PT from work and another girl from work, and another friend came along. It was very fun and I only had to work for an 1 hour the next day so it was okay.

Other than that the week was uneventful. This weekend my Cousin and I went out and had what I name "cousin bonding time" this usually involves us spending money we don't have on the things like food, clothes, and jewelry. In other words we have fun :) Other than that this weekend I have been working on assignments that are due by the beginning of next week that I did not know about until recently. OOPS. Anyway I have almost everything ready to be done with this clinical! I read the Last Lecture which was very good in preparation for my little 3 pg paper. I think that was pretty productive I should be able to finish the rest this week after work.

Well I hope everyone has a great thanksgiving week! I have to work but all those who have a break ENJOY!!!! Later Dayz!

No comments: