Monday, August 11, 2008

Hairy Days

We all know that I am not the most "stylish" when it comes to my hairdos or hairdon'ts whichever you like to call my current hair situation but there is hope people, I am getting my hair done tomorrow for grad school. So here is my dilemma, this will be the hair style that my future classmates and professors will see and therefore have a first impression of me from which to stereotype my fun and captivating personality. So an opinion poll. Which means I value your opinion but am in no way obligated to follow the votes and will consider your vote voided if there is any spikes, bald spots or flaming red in your suggestion. K here are the choices I was thinking.

I could get my hair cut shorter with a sporty look, that I will NOT have to put up since I am not hair putter upper coordinated, with blond highlights 

or I can keep the same ol' same ol' and get a trim with blond highlights. Which means I need to get over my uncoordinated hair putting up abilities.

Any thoughts feelings, concerns, other ideas? 

4 comments:

Anne said...

I think the 'wedge' cut would be so cute on you...especially with your cute glasses! I am not sure that is the official name of the cut, but it is the one that is shorter in the back, and then tapers longer on the sides towards the front...hmmm, can't think of anyone with this cut offhand, but it is adorable. Oh wait...I think Traci Yandell has this cut!! Unfortunately it doesn't work with curly hair, so it is a major NO NO on styles for me.

Donna Ware said...

Oh Man, you are going to void mine. I was thinking red mohawk. It would definitely make an impression! Just think of the hair products you could buy!

I think you are beautiful always, but I probably would vote for something not too short and I like the highlights idea. Maybe some feathering around your face? Not sure that would solve the problem of hair getting in your face.

Can't wait to see you tomorrow with your new h-do!
mom

Sarah said...

I, too, am a hair moron. Because of that, however, I have had to master the putting up of the hair. And I think you have some rockin' hair! So, if you're totally open, ask your 'stylist' what she thinks. She'll (probably) do ya right. And if not, it will always grow! :-)

Anonymous said...

I like both your ideas, Megan, especially the highlights. You want
something that will not take to much time in the morning. Blonde
is good...I've gone blonde all over, and blonde highlights. The highlights is a great idea. You are beautiful now. Trust me, you'll
look great, and I know you'll like your new hairdo. Let us know what you do. Excited for you. Love you,
Megan. Donna Altman