Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Hairy Days Episode II: Attack of the Air Conditioner

So Let me update some of y'all to our current situation going on around our house. We needed a new air conditioner for my side of the house so they where going to come around 6:15 am yesterday to install it. So since they did not show up yesterday, which is when I thought my dad might eat someone, they came today. Well this morning they got here around 6:30 am and woke me up banging around in our attic that happened to be above my room. Have I mentioned how much I love early mornings? Anyway, around 8 am there was a huge crash so I looked into the living room and there was a leg!, yes a leg!, sticking through our ceiling. So I told dad we might need to go check on the person who was attached to the leg stick through our ceiling and well he was thrilled of course to find out that a leg broke through our ceiling but the guy turned out to be fine. So here is a picture of our ceiling that has three screws in it to hold it together. Lets just say it has been a morning of fun which I got to get away from to get and awesome haircut so here is the result.




I know I look awesome!!! I love it and I think it fits my personality.







So I got Gray's Anatomy for Students in the mail today and I was really excited. So excited in fact that I could not keep my eyes open for a picture. Yes I feel really smart when holding this book.


Then reality sets in, I have to know all of this book, which weighs about as much as I do. Oh boy, well at least my hair looks good!



Until Next time!!! Hey maybe we will have air conditioning by then, well its doubtful

7 comments:

Anne said...

LOVE the new 'do'! Very cute and it looks nice and cool, which should come in handy with a broken a/c on your side of the house! :(

Sarah said...

You are, as always, absolutely precious! Love it! And, I don't know why you're worried -- Gray's Anatomy comes on every Thursday night. It must be a video of the book! You'll totally ace that one! :-)

Donna Ware said...

Sarah is right! You will totally ace that class. Remember you were the one that identified the "leg" this morning that came out of our ceiling. See how much you know already!

Lolosblog said...

Really cute 'do!

Anonymous said...

Love you new look! Fits you! Looks cool and that is a plus! You are so
precious! So glad you were able to get out of the house, away from the
stress. Glad the man is fine, but oh, my, new air conditioner, new ceciling. I feel for your folks and you. Hope you have a/c on your side of the house soon. Hope your folks blood pressure has come down
some. Bless you all. Donna Altman

Anonymous said...

Great 'do and yes, the air conditioner break down is a great adventure, well an adventure. To which we can add the garage door breaking tonight. Yee ha!

But your hair looks good and those new clothes -- next blog entry -- look really cool, too.

Proud of you!

Your Daddio

Launce Newlove said...

Uh-oh! I’m glad the guy was okay, but how strange it must’ve been to see a leg sticking out of the ceiling! I hope that the hole was repaired ASAP, or else you wouldn’t have been able to enjoy the AC right away; the cool air might have escape through the hole!