Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Ode to the Nectar of Caffeine

Since the only comment I have is from my father at this point I thought I would not start the encouraging quote Wednesday until well, I actually get some readers. So here is my Ode to the Nectar of Caffeine

Some like coffee, others like regular coke or Dr. Pepper, others just like water (healthy freaks of nature, jk luv ya) For me, Diet Dr. Pepper aka: "Sweet, sweet nectar that gets me through the day without wanting to hit people, (No I am not addicted), is my must have, at least once a day to function. I decided to let y'all know that Diet Dr. Pepper is the bomb, today, because after falling sound asleep in class today after having three nights of not-so-good sleep, I decided to stop by my favorite Mom and Pop hamburger joint and pick up a little pick-me up. No Pun intended.

A little random I know, but hey randomness is my way of life. So remember when need to be able to stay awake, and you need to function like a human being, pick up a Diet DP and problem solved. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ah yes, Rick and Carolyn's sweet nectar of Diet DP.

The Mad & Caffeinated Philippian