Sunday, April 27, 2008

Bestest day ever!

Well, Saturday was a busy but GRRRREAT day! I woke up a little early at 8 after 11 and then ran to the: bank, cvs, walmart and then made it to oldnavy when mom got there after her massage.

 We then shopped at Lane Bryant and then to Shoe Carnival. Lets see I got two shirts, three pair of pants, and some shorts for under 100 dollars woooohooooo. So you know I got excited about the amount of clothes that I got for a smaller price than I thought.

I then got a call from my good friend from Austin and her parents were in town and wanted to eat an early dinner/ late lunch so we went to Texas Road house and ate like a bazillion rolls with cinna-butter. Then I got my car washed and then went home and talked to friends from Austin till around 5pm. 

Then I rushed to make my world famous brownies and then ran over to my friend's house to play Duck Hunt, Mario 3, and watch Ocean 12 while eating world famous brownies. I got to bed after 1 am and then woke up to go to WATS day where our church goes out into the city of Abilene to be Jesus to people and do a little or a lot of work. So now I am sitting in my favorite chair watching home makeover. Lets just say I am EXHAUSTED, but I have had the bestest weekend ever!!!! 

No comments: