Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Country Fried PK???

Well this is my fourth, yes fourth time to start a blog and I am committed to write on this thing everyday. I know ambitious but hey I want people to keep in touch as much as possible so what better way than to let people into the inner-workings of my thoughts, I know scary, soooo here we go!

What does my title mean, well PK means in church talk "Preachers Kid", and NO I am not a rebellious hate church preachers kid and NO I do not try to be Holier than thou either I just try to be as normal as I can be which is saying that I am well kinda normal.
Country fried is just a fun way of letting people know the new surroundings for which I now live. My Freshman year my parents decided to move to go ol' Abilene, so here I am stuck in Abilene where fried food is not only common it is a delicacy (sp?) like you know baked Alaska, fillet Minot, and chicken fried steak.
Some of you might want to ask where is Abilene, well let me tell you, go West from Dallas go for a ways, pass Mordor, keep going west and you will eventually run into the flat, barren, wasteland that is Abilene, which was once described as a place where you go to find your mate and die. (Slight sarcasm) Seriously it is a nice place that is flat, but full on really nice people.
So I am officially calling this blog open for business, I think I am going to also have special days like encouraging quote Wednesday and spiritual thought Friday or something like that, but I probably wont til I get at least one comment from my posts. So here we go, talk to you laters :)

2 comments:

Phil said...

Welcome to blogdom. Of course I'm a cornbread kind of guy, so I guess I get the whole chicken fried deal.

Mordor -- hmm, never heard Weatherford described that way, but I tell ya', you get stopped in that shopping mall traffic and Mordor looks tame.

Donna Ware said...

love my chicken fried steak and my chicken fried PK! It is going to be fun reading your inner thoughts and feelings-a parent's dream come true! Does this mean we are having quality time?