Saturday, July 26, 2008

More Pics

So here are some more pics from Alaska, sorry for the delay I have been busy.




This one is my Dad is front of a HUGE tree trunk, THIS is a real tree people, not a bush that we have here.













Another flower from the gardens













The pics with waterfalls and cliffs are the Misty Fjords, this part was so cool, we took a float plane and a boat through these.


















This is from the float plane.












So something educational for you, on top of the totum (sp?) polls if the eagle had its arms closed it was a warrior tribe and if these arms where out like this one they were friendly.




more updates to come, later dayz!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

a)Thank you for pointing out that the 'shrubs' that we refer to as trees are not, in fact, actual trees. Complete with photo illustration, no less!

b)I love your educational totum pole (I don't know how to spell it either -- you sound like the expert to me!)

c) I still laugh out loud about your educational 'hairpain' emergency card.

Megster said...

Why thank you, lol, I am glad that you can still appreciate my humor about the 'hairpain' card lol. I would not call me an expert, but if you want to I wont argue ;)