Saturday, July 26, 2008

Happy 75th B-day

So tonight we celebrated my papa's 75th b-day with a surprise party with a western theme. It was really cute and fun and of course very tiring not sure what was most tiring, the pre-partay cleaning frenzy to beat all frenzies, or the partay itself. I also came to the conclusion that

A. Old people are funny
B. Old people WILL tell stories -AND-
C. Everyone thinks I look like a high school age student (15 yrs) and is quite surprised
when I tell them, "no I am about to start Graduate school and am in fact 23".

I do not mind looking younger than I really am but you know I pretty much have to show proof of age to all the people who ask, for them to actually believe me that I am 23 years of age. Oh well.

-Side note I have decided the pre-partay cleaning frenzy was the most tiring.-

All in all fun night, really tired and really ready for some sleepy sleep.


So until tomorrow PEACE OUT HOMEFRIES.

No comments: