Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Megan's Awkward moments

So since I have so many of these awkward moments throughout the day I thought I would start sharing the most awkward ones on here so we can all enjoy my discomfort.



Awkward Moment # PJ6953 "Professor at Rehab"

So not too long ago a former professor comes into rehab, which is weird in the first place, because I know he/she thinks I am incompetent cause he/she taught a ridiculously hard course that I will NEVER understand, so that is awkward enough. Well one of his/her treatments is ESTIM or electrical stimulation (not what you are thinking). Well to use this machine you have to have electrodes that are like giant stickers that are square and white. Let me see, who had to take those electrodes off of former professor's "upper thigh?" Oh wait, that would be me.

Yes ladies and gentlemen, if you did not get the "upper thigh" reference think about it. Yes well the things I have seen at the rehab. hmmmmm well hope that brightens your day. Later

1 comment:

Tammy M. said...

When Jack had to learn to speak and swallow again after his brain resection surgery it was E-stim that helped him do it. His patches were on his face and neck...not upper thigh. Bless you!